<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Wish...2008...Happy New Year.

    January 1, 2008



    It is so true what they say "time flies", and when you least expect it too.

    As many of you know my wife Angela and I are expecting little baby Elizabeth later this month. Angela's due date is January 29th, but as with all things with babies this is just a guess. Above is a picture I took in the nursery today, and it's hard to believe that it has been so many months since we found out.
    We are in week 36, so as of this time we go into "any day now" mode. Angela just gave me the things to pack if you are a "Labor Partner" list, and that is on today's agenda of things to do. I will be working right up until the day of baby's birth, and even taking a picture (or a thousand) on birth day.

    So on to my wish for 2008... I wish everyone a safe and Happy New Year, may this year bring you as much joy as we know it will bring us, and may you be healthy, happy, and wiser.

    posted by Yanman Photography
    6:38 PM

    13 Comments:

    Blogger Jennifer Cook said...

    Congratulations and what a beautiful silhouette image of your wife! We could share b-days if the baby decides to come 2 days early.

    January 1, 2008 at 7:46 PM  
    Blogger Josh Hudson said...

    Beautiful picture of your ladies! Congratulations and Happy new year : )

    January 1, 2008 at 8:06 PM  
    Blogger Autumn Burke Photography said...

    congrats on the upcoming arrival of baby Elizabeth - what an exciting time!!

    January 1, 2008 at 8:36 PM  
    Blogger Jessica Del Vecchio said...

    Congratulations! What a beautiful picture - certainly one to treasure.

    January 1, 2008 at 9:12 PM  
    Blogger Jessamyn Harris said...

    best wishes on everything!

    January 2, 2008 at 2:35 PM  
    Blogger Tracy Autem, President and Photographer said...

    Congrats on your upcoming baby!

    January 2, 2008 at 3:34 PM  
    Blogger Deb Brugman said...

    What a beautiful picture of your wife, I love to look at my belly pictures even 5 years later. Congratulations and happy pushing!

    January 2, 2008 at 3:39 PM  
    Blogger John (S) said...

    Nice shot of your wife and baby, my wife and I are also expecting. She's not due until mid March, but you're so right, it's astonishing at how fast the "time flies". Looking forward to seeing your baby shots.

    Best of luck, and Happy New Year!

    January 3, 2008 at 1:12 PM  
    Blogger Ruth Rackley said...

    Congrats on your soon to baby. I can't wait to see more images of your little girl in the days to come.

    January 3, 2008 at 4:51 PM  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    congratulations and best wishes! this is a beautiful moment captured of your wife and soon-to-arrive daughter.

    January 4, 2008 at 11:49 PM  
    Blogger Lisa Stein said...

    Congratulations and best of luck with the birth! What til you see how much time flies after your baby is born!
    Great you got a shot of the belly. I was busy shooting maternity of other people, and one day I finally left the lights up (before the baby came and I actually still had room for a studio here), and instructed the father to be how to take a photo of me and then I shot us together which was really great to have. Our son now loves seeing momma's belly when he was inside. My sister wanted one too so later on her daugther could see her cousin(5 months younger) when he was inside(I don't think I ever got around to making that one).
    Keep shooting, I always think I am taking too many pictures, and I often wish I had more!

    January 5, 2008 at 12:00 PM  
    Blogger FaithPiper.com said...

    Congratulations on your upcoming birth! I hope you take LOTS of pics and be sure to share them with us!!!
    Faith :)
    (birth photographer)

    January 6, 2008 at 2:34 PM  
    Blogger Jane Photo said...

    good luck with the delivery. so sweet to think of the little one looking up at the octopus and crab and then being able to see mommy a few years ago when s/he lived inside her.

    January 13, 2008 at 3:27 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home