<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Newborn Photography - Welcome Baby Jack

    January 21, 2008




    Well as my wife Angela and I anxiously await the birth of our baby Elizabeth, I can't help but be excited to edit a few baby pictures and create a slide show.

    So here is Mike and Jana's new bundle of joy Jack - Only two weeks old (Well at least he was when I took the pictures, they grow up so fast!)-





    And the slide show for our newborn photography session -

    posted by Yanman Photography
    11:13 PM

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Laura Kay Photography said...

    what a cutie! good job on the pics!

    January 22, 2008 at 9:10 AM  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    What a cute kid! They start out so small, dont they?! It's easy for me to forget while I watch mine grow (youngest is almost 8). That's what I love about photographing babies - it reminds me how fragile and precious a newborn is.

    Great job with the slideshow.

    Derrick

    January 23, 2008 at 3:51 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home