<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Stalker Katie

    June 3, 2008


    I am so sorry to all of my blog fans (are there any of you left?). The good news is that we have been very busy (More on that in a later post), the bad news is that my poor blog has suffered!

    So I am going to attempt to move forward by moving backwards and catching up -

    So this goes out to my favorite Blog Stalker (I mean that in the nicest way) Katie!

    Here are a few great shot from Katie and Brody's Engagement session on Cocoa Beach, to give you an idea of how back in time we are going these were shot on March 19.

    Katie and Brody are getting married at the end of July at Community Presbyterian Church in Celebration and having their reception at the lovely Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club.






















    Katie I promise that your Wedding Pictures will be on the blog much, much faster!

    posted by Yanman Photography
    8:36 PM

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home