<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    A tale of Two Weddings

    June 4, 2008


    So here in Orlando one of the most popular Months to get married is March. For anyone that has spent anytime here, the reason is obvious it is a beautiful month (Which here in Florida that just means not really, really hot!)

    Now normally I'm a one wedding a weekend kind of guy, and for sure just one wedding a day. Right?

    Well...

    When Brian and Colleen found us at a bridal show (You might remember their engagement session) , I was very upfront with them that I was booked for a wedding later in the afternoon on their wedding day of March 29th. Since we do have more then one photographer on our team however, I could be there for the getting ready shots, wedding photos and formals; while having my brother Joe (one of my "second shooters") take over for the reception when I had to leave for wedding number two.

    Colleen loved the idea, so that is how we (I) ended up with two weddings on the same day.

    We must have turned away over 100 brides for March 29th, but we are really glad we said yes to this fun couple.

    Collen and Brian got married at the First Baptist Church of Oviedo and held their reception at the Winter Park Elks Lodge.

    So here are a few of the pictures from their big day -


    I took this one as Collen got ready ...





    And here is one Joe took as the ladies prepared to walk down the isle ...





    I took this one of Colleen being "Given Away" ...




    Joe got some great shots from the balcony...





    Here are two great formal pictures ...






    Joe's now famous ring shot ...





    And one of Collen's favorites from the reception ...


    posted by Yanman Photography
    9:48 PM

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Mrs. Reese said...

    you two did a fantastic job! I am not biased or anything...:)

    June 6, 2008 at 4:39 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home